Today we will be showing you how to tie-dye our white t-shirt!
We have styled our newly dyed t-shirt for a night on the town!
- Rinse with cold water so it is completely wet, ring it out to make sure it’s not dripping
- Next lye it flat on the floor, pinch a section on one side and twist into a ball
- Secure with elastic bands all the way around
- Wearing rubber gloves, place into the dye bucket making sure it is completely underwater
- Leave for ½ hour, turning over once or twice
- Take it out of the bucket and remove the elastic bands
- Rinse with cold water to remove any unwanted dye and hang it out flat to dry
- Ta da your very own tie-dye beauty!
Remember to wear our white logo t-shirt on Jeans for Genes Day, Friday 5th October 2012. Sign-up for your free fundraising pack today!